Are you interested in joining a company that’s growing, thriving and ready to change today’s healthcare experience? If you want to operate in a challenging, high-performing environment that rewards you for your bright ideas, out-of-the-box thinking and high energy, then DermOne or one of its affiliated practices is the place for you. We prefer staff who have worked in dermatology, but we’ll also consider individuals who have energy and passion with backgrounds in other specialties.
We have opportunities in DermOne affiliated practices for:
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Certified Medical Assistants Super Users – These are positions that truly know the practice systems inside and out and provide mentorship and role modeling for our colleagues. We only want individuals who thrive on training and developing their peers.
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Practice Managers
We also can’t function without exceptional colleagues who work behind the scenes to provide best-in-class administrative services to DermOne affiliated providers. We have opportunities for:
- Patient Advocates who work in our call center
- Billing Specialists
- Dermatology Billing Coders
- Finance Professionals
- Marketing Specialists
DermOne and its affiliated practices offer more than just a paycheck. We offer our colleagues a total rewards package they can be proud of, including:
- Comprehensive medical plan
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Flexible spending plans
- 401(k) plan with a match
- Life insurance and accidental death and disability (AD&D)
- Supplemental life and AD&D offered for self, spouse and child(ren)
- Elective benefits including:
- Disability, accident insurance, hospital indemnity and critical illness
- Company-paid-for scrubs and lab coats
If you’re ready for your career to thrive, to be rewarded for your efforts and to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives, click here to apply today.